Saturday, April 6

I Wore This Yesterday..........

Amazingly demure necklace by Kristin Diener, sumptuous antique enamel pendant. Wish you could discern the lovely detail.

We had an opening last night so I chose this smashing satin dress that has a lot of swathing going on. Draped bust area, kinda makes me look like I've got something going on up there. Wheeeee! Then there's all this swathing going on around the waist culminating in an uneven hemline. Dig it! Plethora of stretchy fake pearls on the wrist. 


Now you know how I said I'm half color blind, well the thought the brown part of this dress was dark green, HENCE the green and pink shoes. Uh, wrong moron. Do I care? I think not. Can you see the gold voile bows on the heels? These shoes are so bitchin' who cares if they go or not!

                                                         Yeah, who cares????